The CILAS 1190 particle-size-analyzer sets a new standard in particle characterization. Its integrated wet and dry dispersion modes, built in video camera and short optical path make it the most versatile instrument available anywhere. The unique design of the 1190 provides a measurement range from 0.04 to 2,500 µm while maintaining an extremely small footprint
- Short bench concept:
- The integration of a CCD camera offers customers the ability to measure an extended range of samples while maintaining a short bench design. This unique design provides for a more rugged and reliable analysis tool. The short bench concept allows CILAS to significantly extend the measurement range without increasing the size of the instrument.
- View particle shape along with particle size
- Adding a CCD camera allows the CILAS 1190 to gather particle shape information along with the traditional particle size distribution data. Our Particle Expert software includes extended calculation models for the shape characterization of your product.
- Free fall module :
- The 1190 includes a free fall module for customers wishing to analyze samples in their naturally agglomerated state.
- Compliant with ISO 13320 and 21 CFR–Part11