With precise control on dwell time , temperature and seal pressure the Hemetek Heat sealer is suitable for applications including actual sealing of bags and pouches and determination of heat sealability of controlled and measurable sealing conditions.
HEM-PHS Heat Sealer
- Temperature of two dies separately controlled and displayed individually
- Dwell Time is measured accurately on sealing onset in milliseconds
- Exact sealing pressure and not on line pressure is digitally measured and displayed
- No need to hold the foot switch, only one pulse required to start sealing process.
- Interchangeable die surfaces available for smooth finish or serrated finish
- Compact ergonomic design.
- Rotating stand available for pouch sealing and flat laminate / film sealing .
- Temperature range : ambient to 250 deg cels
- Dwell time : 0.01 to 9.99 seconds
- Sealing pressure : 02 bar – 06 bar
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.