The LAMBDA 650 is an upgradeable, flexible UV/Vis system at a cost-effective price. This system is for high performance measurements between 190 nm and 900 nm.
Applications include color analysis of paints and textiles, turbid solutions, and enzyme kinetics in life science, biochemistry, and pharmaceutical laboratories. The LAMBDA 650 can be upgraded for higher sampling. A 150 mm integrating sphere is included for ASTM, CIE, and DIN measurements. See the specification sheet in Technical Info for more information.
All of our LAMBDA UV/Vis/NIR & UV/Vis Spectrophotometers offer features and accessories designed for maximum versatility delivering optimal performance and value:
Universal Reflectance Accessory (URA) – Snap-on module, changes angle automatically – A PerkinElmer exclusive!
- Unmatched sample compartment size
- Dual Sampling Compartments offer more options
- Integrating spheres to 150mm
- General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) handles a wide range of samples – including lenses and telescopes
- Wide range of sampling modules requiring only seconds to change.