Precision Laboratory Heat Sealer – for accurate and repeatable determination of heat seal threshold. Produces seals 5 to 25mm wide and up to 650mm long. Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HS-650 provides precision digital controls for this purpose in this special version for seals up to 650 mm wide. Produces seal 5 – 25 mm wide and up to 650 mm long.
RDM HS-650 Laboratory Heat Sealer
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- Extra wide sealing jaws for heat seals up to 650 mm long
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Choice of seperate or integral control panel
- Low Maintenance – 12 months between calibrations
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature, pressure and dwell time digital controllers
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples
Your Content Goes Here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.