The Sigma 702ET Transformer Oil Analyzer is a standalone force tensiometer that provide accurate surface and interfacial tension measurements (Platinum Du Noüy ring, Platinum Wilhelmy Plate). Its easy to use and is up and running in minutes.
Transformer Oil Analyzer Sigma 702ET
- High precision microbalance and mechanics
- Sigma 702ET is designed for oil-water interfacial tension measurements in accordance to the ASTM D971 and IEC standards. Its software is specifically designed to follow the measurement procedures defined in ASTM D971 for oil-water measurements.
- Highly accurate motorized sample stages and an open design for convenient use
- Stand-alone functionality without the need for an external computer
- Quality control of transformer oil (ASTM D971)
The open design and convenient control keyboard operations makes the Sigma 702ET extremely easy to use. Results are displayed on a large integrated digital screen. The instrument comes with data collection software and can be connected to an external computer for additional data storage and simple reporting.
Sigma 702ET is specifically designed for oil-water interfacial tension (IFT) measurements. The instrument is particularly suitable for IFT determinations of transformer oils and hydrocarbon fuels in accordance with ASTM D971 and IEC 60422 standards and comes with software designed for oil-water measurements.
Sigma 702ET is typically used in the oil industry to check the interfacial tension between transformer oils and water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.