The Tri-Carb 4810TR liquid scintillation counter is ready to go for basic research and CPM/direct DPM applications. With the Tri-Carb 4810TR, you get many of the performance advantages of a more-fully featured Tri-Carb system.
The Tri-Carb 4810TR liquid scintillation counter is ready to go for basic research and CPM/direct DPM applications.
Exclusive Standard Features
- TR-LSC (Time-resolved Liquid Scintillation Counting) for high sensitivity, low background liquid scintillation counting
- QuantaSmart™ Software a robust multitasking, easy networking environment with unlimited assays in a secure multiuser environment
- SpectraWorks 2 spectral analysis package that determines optimal counting regions, and calculates figure of merit automatically
- Dynamic color correction ensures accuracy of tracking lower energy sample spectra over a wide quench range
- Auxiliary Spectrum Memory stores rejected events for future analysis
- Bi-directional sample conveyer with a capacity of up to 408 (20mL vials) or 720 (4 or 7 mL vials)
- Operational-status LED indicator for clear assay status updates at a glance
Additional Standard Features
- Luminescence Detection Reporting percent luminescence is flagged on printout to alert user of possible sample problems
- Direct DPM determines single-label DPM in any cocktail without the use of quench standards
- 15 Quick Count protocol flags with the flexibility to define unlimited assays
- Fold-away ergonomic arm adaptable to enter data either sitting or standing
- Built in Computer with Windows 10 Operating System