Vibro Sifter is used for screening, sieving, grading for solid-liquid separation, process to separate the desired elements and the undesired elements from the combination of solid to solid (where two solids are generally having different properties) and solid to liquid material. It used in various industries such as Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Cosmetics, plastics, paints, plastic, minerals, rubber compounds, metal powders, detergents, pesticides and fertilizers, dyestuff and pigments.
VIBRO SIFTER PRODUCTION MODEL
Vibro sifter consists of a screen placed on the base plate attached centrally to gyratory motor. The material fed through the inlet located on the top is dropped on the screen. The particles smaller than the mesh size passes from the screen and the larger sized particles are released through an outlet. The combination of vibratory motor and the weights placed on top and bottom of screen gives the desired filtration or separation of the material. Total assembly is mounted on suitable springs so that it becomes an independent body which vibrates without parting any vibrations to the foundations.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Powerful vibration by gyratory motion by special Vibro motor.
- Side outlet & fines discharge.
- Easy movable & clean.
- Noiseless operation.
- Lead free and Silicon seal sieve.
Optional Features :
- Inline loading/Milling process and transfer to bin/Blender by Vacuum transfer system.
- Double or triple deck sifting system
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.