Small working volumes save valuable material and medium in process development and screening procedures. The Eppendorf DASbox Mini Bioreactor is a fully instrumented mini bioreactor featuring industry standard design and advanced control functionalities.
The DASbox Mini Bioreactor is an industry-standard autoclavable glass vessel featuring a multi port stainless steel head plate and a powerful direct overhead drive. With working volumes of 60 – 250 mL it is perfectly suited for process development in cell culture and microbial applications and ready for use with the Eppendorf DASbox.
- Industry-standard design for excellent scalability and reproducibility in both cell culture and microbiology
- Stainless steel head plate, fully instrumented with standard sensors for precise measurement and control of temperature, pH, DO, and level
- Small working volumes of 60 – 250 mL saving valuable resources
- Powerful direct overhead drive with marine impeller (cell culture) or two Rushton-type impellers (microbiology)
- Liquid-free exhaust condenser with easy handling by automatic slide-in activation and slide-out deactivation mode
- Parallel processing with the Eppendorf DASbox Mini Bioreactor System
- Process development in cell culture and microbiology
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Media optimization
- Clone and cell line screening, strain characterization
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||90 × 90 × 360 mm||90 × 90 × 360 mm|
|Working volume (total)||60 – 250 mL (350 mL)||60 – 250 mL (350 mL)|
|Head plate||Stainless steel, GLS80 screw cap||Stainless steel, GLS80 screw cap|
|Head plate ports||6x Pg 13.5, 2x dip tube long, 2x dip tube short, 1x thermowell||6x Pg 13.5, 2x dip tube long, 2x dip tube short, 1x thermowell|
|Drive||Direct overhead drive||Direct overhead drive|
|Impellers||1x marine||2x Rushton-type|
|Recommended agitation speed||20 – 2,500 rpm||20 – 2,500 rpm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.