The model 49-56 Digital Micrometer combines unmatched accuracy and resolution, a modern contemporary look with a robust mechanical design and new improved electronics, including a digital linear encoder. The unit has a measurement range of 0 – 10.0000 mm (0 – 10,000.0 um), 0 – 394.000 mil.
Digital Micrometer 49-56
Designed for thickness measurements of sheet materials, the 49-56 can be configured to meet any ISO, ASTM, EDANA or other International specifications for paper thickness, corrugated, plastics, plastic film, tissue paper, nonwovens, textiles and other sheet-like substrates.
The rigid (stiff) frame and linear encoder enable repeatable and accurate results. A large touchscreen display reports test data to 0.1μm resolution. The individual and rolling average result are displayed after each test. A statistic mode can be entered for further analysis. The color touch display with intuitive menu allows easy operation.
- Small foot print
- Low foot pressure capabilities
- Units include, mm, μm, mil
- Optional strip feeder
- Suitable for multiple thickness testing applications: paper, plastic film, Tissue, Corrugated
- Computer compatible with GraphMaster™ software
- Model: 49-56 Series
- Measuring units: μm, MM and mil
- Measuring range: 0 – 10 mm; 0 – 10,000 μm; 0 – 394 mil
- Accuracy: within 0.001 mm (0.00004 in.) or 1% of paper thickness, whichever is better (Special configurations might influence the accuracy)
- Resolution: 1.0/0.1 μm (0.01 mil/0.001 mil) on request
- Anvil dimension: several options
- kPA: several options (Contact us with your requirements)
- Lowering speed: 0.8 -5.9 mm/sec
- Languages: 9
- Electrical: 90 – 230 V and 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions LxWxH: 265 x 110 x 335 mm (10.4 x 4.3 x 13.2 inch)
- Weight: ± 13 kg (28.6 lbs)
- RS 232 and Printer connection
- GraphMaster™ software
- Strip feeder
- Foot switch
- Support table
- Electrical: 90-260V AC / 47-63 Hz
Model number: 49-56
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.