Designed specifically with the paper industry in mind, the 49-85 micrometer is configured to meet the international specification and test standard for paper and board, TAPPI T 411.
Digital Paper Micrometer
The NEW model 49-85 Paper Micrometer combines a precision thickness measuring system with an ultra-clear, easy-to-read digital display. The motor-driven instrument utilizes the dead weight micrometer principle for high accuracy and repeatability. Each unit is designed and manufactured for use where very high precision measurements are required.
The micrometer model 49-85 has a construction consisting of a heavy, solid frame which supports the unit and houses the reflective linear encoder and associated circuitry. A digital readout is provided to automatically display the specimen thickness. The lower anvil and movable pressure foot is made from lapped, stainless steel.
Adhesive and Label Testing, Package Testing, Paper and Tissue Testing, Pulp and Sheet Making Testing
- Digital readout and superior mechanical design
- For use throughout the laboratory and production floor for measuring paper
- Utilizes dead weight micrometer principle
- Displays readings in microns, mils, millimeters or inches
- Zeroing on next dwell after Zero button press
- Serial output for simple data collection
- GraphMaster™ compatible
- User configurable calibration menu (requires password)
- Special anvil diameters and dead weight loads available
- Calibratable with certified gauge blocks
- Range: 0-0.050 in. (0-1.27 mm)
- Resolution: 0.5 micron (0.02 mil)
- Accuracy: 1.0 micron (0.039 mil)
- Units: Microns, mils, millimeters or inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.