The EnSight™ multimode plate reader combines labeled, label-free & image-based cytometry technologies in a single benchtop platform. Imaging & online data analysis is fast: a 384-well plate can be imaged in less than 5 mins. The system’s modular design, combined with workflow-based Kaleido™ data acquisition & analysis software, gives a truly versatile plate reader that gets users productive quickly.
The system has a modular design that lets you add detection modes as your needs change, and combined with workflow-based Kaleido™ data acquisition and analysis software, you have a truly versatile plate reader that gets users productive quickly – making it ideal for multiuser environments.
- Well-imaging, label-free technology, Alpha technology and conventional multimode detection technologies all on a single benchtop system
- Easily configurable and field upgradable
- Base unit with filter-based absorbance technology and temperature control unit (up to 65°C)
- Eight barcode identified filter positions
- Integrated barcode reading from all four sides of a microplate
- Kaleido™ Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
- Fluorescence well-imaging with single cell resolution for up to four colors (with excitation of three colors in parallel), brightfield and digital phase-contrast imaging
- Corning® Epic® optical label-free technology
- AlphaLISA® / AlphaScreen® detection with high power laser excitation
- Fluorescence intensity detection (top- and bottom-reading) with monochromator
- Time-resolved fluorescence detection, for example DELFIA® and LANCE® technologies
- Ultra-sensitive luminescence for low signals
- Filter- and optional monochromator-based absorbance detection