- First benchtop multimode instrument to feature Corning® Epic® label-free technology alongside labelled detection, for richer more physiologically relevant data about cell and biochemical systems
- Upgrade options to keep up with your lab’s changing needs
- Alpha technology from the industry leader for the best performance AlphaLISA® and AlphaScreen® detection
- Ultra-sensitive luminescence option for detecting fewer cells than standard luminescence, ideal for primary, stem or difficult-to-transfect cells
- Quad-monochromator for fluorescence and absorbance – select any wavelength and perform wavelength scans for the best possible signal to background for fluorescence applications
- Time-resolved fluorescence provides high sensitivity for biological and cellular assays, even when sample is at a premium or in low concentration.
Make the most of your high-quality data generated using the EnSpire Multimode Plate Reader by harnessing the advanced data visualization and analysis capabilities of TIBCO Spotfire®. Our Spotfire® Analyst for Multimode Detection (MMD) package is tailored to the analysis of plate reader data and enables you to visualize, correlate, compare and analyze your data and share freely with your colleagues.
Features and Benefits
Two different models are available
EnSpire Multimode Plate Reader – a flexible and upgradeable multimode plate reader which includes the Absorbance mode as standard.
EnSpire Alpha Only Plate Reader – an affordable single mode reader for easy conversion from ELISA to AlphaLISA® and HTS AlphaScreen®
- Corning® Epic® label-free technology
- AlphaLISA®/AlphaScreen® detection capability with high power laser excitation
- Ultra-sensitive luminescence, glow and flash
- Time-resolved fluorescence
- Fluorescence intensity, top and bottom, with quad-monochromator
- Filter- or quad-monochromator based absorbance detection
- 2 channel dispenser
- Plate stacker (20 or 50 plates)
- Temperature control up to 65 °C
- Compatible with a wide range of automation systems