The MicroBeta2 LumiJET System provides advanced radiometric and luminescent detection abilities for GPCRs, kinases, reporter gene assays, and traditional liquid scintillation counting. Providing coincidence counting, a unique patented configuration with two photomultiplier tubes that simultaneously detect signal, the Microbeta2 LumiJET ensures high efficiency and extremely low background for a variety of radionuclides, as well as injectors for applications where direct injection of reagents is required.
The Microbeta2 LumiJET features time-resolved liquid scintillation counting (TR-LSC), delivering improved counting performance for opaque plates where traditional coincidence counting isn’t possible.
With advanced aequorin (agonist/antagonist) technology, you can develop assays more efficiently, screen with unprecedented sensitivity and reliability, and do more with your research than ever before.
- Choice of single- or dual-channel injectors: A dual- channel injector allows you to run dual aequorin screens without the need of an external dispensing device
- Availability in 1- , 2- , 6- , or 12-detector configurations: Multiple detectors can be used simultaneously to maximize throughput
- 16-plate capacity or robot-loading interface
- Support of up to 384-well plates
- Real-time kinetic data acquisition and display
Get more assays, from one powerful system
- Advanced Detection Enables detection of beta and gamma isotopes, as well as glow and flash luminescence
- GPCR Assays Combine with AequoScreen® or PhotoScreen™ flash luminescence technologies – the ultimate choice for GPCR assays
- Filtration-based Receptor Binding Assays Deliver utmost sensitivity using either UniFilter plates or MicroBeta filtermats
- Solid-phase Homogeneous Assays Best-in-class performance in all solid scintillation assays, including beadbased scintillation proximity assays and FlashPlate assays
- Cell Proliferation Analyze cell proliferation through filter-based 3H-labeled thymidine uptake
- Cell Cytotoxicity 51Cr release assays for cell cytotoxicity using LumaPlate technology or liquid scintillation counting (LSC)
- Reporter Gene Assays Glow and flash luminescence capabilities for dual reporter gene assays using luciferase and beta lactamase
- Metabolic Studies HPLC fraction measurements using LumaPlate technology or traditional cocktail-based approaches in 4-mL tubes
- Liquid Scintillation Counting Scaled down traditional vial-based liquid scintillation counting assays to microplates
- Wipe Test No need to reserve a second counter for monitoring contamination in your laboratory
- More Options Luminometric ELISAs, kinase assays, radioimmunoassays (RIAs), and many others