- Do More by Going Digital
- See More with Additional Channels and Clearer Images
- Discover More with Richer, More Complete Data
Do more with consistent, reproducible digital imaging. Capture your blots in clear, low-background images every time without adjusting camera settings. Get the most accurate results from 6 logs of linear dynamic range for both near-infrared fluorescence and chemiluminescence, so you can make more discoveries.
- Image Field Size: 10 cm x 12 cm
- CCD Pixel Size: 6.45 microns
- Dynamic Range: 22 bit (>6 logs)
- Depth of Field for Best Sample Focus: 6 mm
- Patented FieldBrite™ XT2 Technology: CV <3% across field
- Laser Lifetime: 20,000 hours of operation
- 700 Channel Laser Source: Solid-state Laser Diode at 685 nm
- 800 Channel Laser Source: Solid-state Laser Diode at 785 nm
- Light Source: 600 nm diffused light source
- Detectors: Low-noise CCD. Thermoelectrically cooled.
- Acquisition Times: Fluorescence (700 and 800 nm) channels: 30 s, 2 min, 10 min plus variable time feature Chemiluminescence channel: 30 s, 2 min, 10 min, 60 min plus variable time feature
- Focusing: Automatic
- Operating Conditions: For indoor use only; operating temperature 15-35 °C and dewpoint < 22 °C, non-condensing; maximum operating temperature may be reduced at elevations above 2000 m.
- Power Requirements: Universal input range is between 100-127 VAC and 200-240 VAC (voltage fluctuations not to exceed 10% of the nominal voltage); 50/60 Hz; 1 Amp at 120V typical; 4 Amp at 120V maximum. Overvoltage Category II.
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (instrument only): 41.4 cm W × 47 cm D × 67.3 cm H (16.3″ W × 18.5″ D × 26.5″ H). Depth with imaging drawer open is 59.7 cm (23.5″).
- Weight: 27 kg (60 lb)
Near Infrared Imaging Systems