21 CFR Part 11 Compatible : Yes
Model Name : Optima 8000
Portable : No
Product Brand Name : Optima
Warrant : 1 Year
Optima 8000 ICP-OES Spectrometer
The Optima™ 8000 is a bench-top, dual-view ICP-OES with full-wavelength-range CCD array detector, delivering flexibility and excellent analytical performance in a market-leading spectrometer.
The Optima 8000 offers a wide range of spectrometry features that are standard on every configuration: Flat Plate™ plasma technology, PlasmaCam™ viewing camera, advanced optical system, patented dual viewing of the plasma, custom-designed solid-state CCD array detector, unique, shear gas system, and adjustable, quick-change torch cassette.
For added flexibility, the Optima 8000 is available in two configurations, so that you can choose the nebulizers and spray chambers best suited for your applications:
- Scott/Cross Flow
- Flat Plate™ plasma technology for reduced argon consumption
- PlasmaCam™ viewing camera simplifies method development and enables remote diagnostic capabilities for maximum uptime
- Advanced optical system for superior detection limits
- Patented dual viewing of the plasma for enhanced productivity
- Custom-designed solid-state CCD array detector
- Unique, shear gas system that eliminates interferences
- Adjustable, quick-change torch cassette simplifies maintenance and optimizes performance
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.