Precision Laboratory Heat Sealer – for production of repeatable high quality heat seals. Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HSE-3 provides precision digital controls for this purpose. Produces seals 5 – 25 mm wide and up to 300 mm long.
RDM HSE-3 Laboratory Heat Sealer
- Choose heat sealing bar configuration, either single (upper) or dual (upper & lower, meets ASTM F2029)
- User can easily change sealing bar for various surface areas or surface f inishes
- Accurate and repeatable seals due to precision ground sealing faces and jaw guidance system
- Versatile applications for flexible materials, blister packs and pots
- Low Maintenance – 12 months between calibrations
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature, pressure and dwell time digital controllers
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples
- Seal Width 300 mm max. (Option to extend to 350 mm)
- Temperature Control Range: Ambient to 300C, Accuracy: ±0.5%, Operating Accuracy: ±2C. Single (Upper) sealing jaw temperature control, or Dual (Upper & Lower) sealing jaw temperature control
- Range: 0 – 100 psi (6.8 bar, 689 Kpa), via precision regulator and digital display. Accuracy ±5%, Repeatability ±0.02 psi
- Supply via clean and dry compressed airline or bottled air/nitrogen at 90 – 100 psi
- Dwell Time Range:
- 0.1 – 99.9 sec.
- Resolution 0.01 sec
- Auto Cycle & Delay Time: 0.1 – 99.9 sec. For automatic cycling of sealing bars used in manual production environments. Assists with correct alignment of sample. Electronic processor controlled.
- Jaw Guidance System Dovetail slide on jaws with quick release mechanism.
- Sealing Jaws Standard flat jaws 25 mm x 300 mm, constructed in aluminum with precision ground face. Lower sealing jaw with precision ground silicone rubber face. (See options below)
- 5 – 50C ambient operating temperature,
- RH 75% max (non-condensing)
- Power: 240V AC 50/60 Hz (110V AC voltage available on request)
- Single (Upper) sealing jaw temperature control or Dual (Upper & Lower) sealing jaw temperature control
- Sealing jaw dimension/profile as required ( inc. Matched crimp 120 x 1.8 mm pitch)
- Sta inless Steel sealing jaws
- Teflon Coated Tape or Teflon Coated Jaws
- Blister Pack Simulator sealing jaw
- Additional Blister tray
- PVC Dust Cover
- Alarm package for temperature High/Low, selectable
- Cold seal system
- Digital thermometer with s/s
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.