Tray Drying Ovens are used for drying of pharmaceutical powders, granules, Pigments, Food, Bakery, Electrodes, Chemical, and Plastic etc in an effective and economical way by hot air re-circulation. Tray dryer is an enclosed insulated chamber in which trays are placed on top of each other. Heat transfer is done by circulation of hot air by electric heaters or any other heating media. Blower fans are installed inside to ensure proper circulation and transfer of heat.
TRAY DRYER LAB MODEL
Salient Features :
- Available in 24, 48, 96 & 192 Trays.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316/304 & non contact parts AISI 304/ M.S. with painted.
- Highly effective uniform air re-circulating system by low speed fan.
- Inlet air filter and damper at inlet and exhaust air damper for air flow controls.
- Controls panel with Digital temperature controller and process timer controller.
- Mobile trolleys are provided which are used to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
Optional Features :
- Heating system Electrical / Steam / Gas Heating.
- Separate Inlet AHU with HEPA Filtration.
- Perforated tray
- Standard Painted Model.
Safety Features :
- Automatic Temperature & controls, Process cycle controls.
- Overload relay Protection and Emergency stop button
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.